Carla Dawn Franklin
The Law Office of Carla D. Franklin, P.A. is dedicated to legal representation in two areas: Employment Law and Disability Law.
Carla Franklin is a 1985 graduate of the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, where she was a member of Law Review. She is admitted to practice before all courts of the State of Florida, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
She began practicing law upon admission to the Florida Bar in 1985, concentrating her practice on employment-related litigation, representing both employees and small businesses, and disability claims. Carla Franklin has taught labor law at the Levin College of Law.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Employment Law -- Employer
- Family Law
- Social Security -- Disability
- Employment-Related Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 1985
- Law Review: University of Florida Law Review, Member
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Lecturer, Labor Law , Levin College of Law